Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yep, I'm a Sidekick!

You Are 100% Psychic

You are so very psychic.
But you already predicted that, didn't you?
You have "the gift" - and you use it daily to connect with others.
You're very tapped into the world around you...
Just make sure to use your powers for good!
Are You Psychic?

In fact, I'm so freaking psyched that I could jump into a cold lake right now and not even feel it at all (except that it's hard to find cold lakes in the summer). I'm so psyched that I could play air guitar standing on my head (and probably will).

I promise though, as cautioned above, to only use my psychiness for good(!). I will use it to connect with others and to tap into the world around me. Sweet.

Does this mean I get to charge people like $200 an hour to listen to them complain about thier lives? I'd totally do it for less, but maybe I should charge more since I'm 100% physics and most of those "doctors" are probably more like 93%.

No comments: