Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thinks That Make me Frown ;(

Things that make me [:(] :
  • Shopping carts hitting my car.
  • The screaming trees.
  • Ticketmaster surcharges.
  • Fresh, new rock.
  • When the free cookie bin at the grocery store is empty.
  • Catching a cold the day after checking the free cookie bin at the grocery store.
  • Catching a cold any day.
  • Hitting the [Next Blogg>>] button and getting some kind of page in non-English.
  • Not understanding non-English.
  • The sounds my knees and ankles make.
  • Finding out that I still snore.
  • Junk mail that totally made me think that I had won a wonderful vacation or some cool gadgets, but really I get 30 free days of credit protection.
  • Cyberlink's DVD player.
  • Carmel truffle ice cream that has no caramel.
  • Not being able to fly or breathe underwater.

No comments: